Attention! the commission is absolutely on all miners, even where it says No Fee, 0% Fee and so on! Do not be fooled, just take our word for it)
For starters, I'll give you a link to the statistics of the developer's purse Claymore miner, where your 1-2% blood is dripping:
screenshot was taken in January 2018
it's thousands of dollars a day)) Not surprising, since almost the whole world uses its miner)
Of course, we can reduce the commission in the miner’s settings by commands like “-nofee”, but this will cause the hashrate to fall. So say the developers themselves miners in their instructions:
How to disable DevFee?
- The idea is simple: we decipher the source code of the miner, we insert our purse instead of the purse of the developer, we encrypt it back and now the entire commission that should go to the developer goes to our wallet.
Developers with GitHub put this idea into practice and gave us a quick solution to this problem by writing a simple softphone with the wallets of the developers sewn into it and which easily searches for them in the miner and changes them to yours (which you specify in the config file).
The program is suitable for most popular miners, regardless of their versions, because the algorithm for collecting commission remains the same, the changes apply only to the work of the miner itself:
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner
- Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner
- Zec miner
- Cast XMR
- dstm's ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner
- Claymore's BTG AMD GPU Miner
- Claymore's ZCash / BTG GPU Miner
- BTG nVidia miner
- MOD lbry
- RAVECOIN (X16R)
- PhoenixMiner (added in 9.84)
- CryptoDredge (new) NEW! (in last update)
1. Download the latest version of NoDevFee:
You can download the latest version of NoFee above.
You may need Winrar or 7zip to decompress
2. Unpack it into the folder with the miner. Turn off the mining.
3. Open config.cfg with notepad ++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/) and change the purse of the desired algorithm to your own:
4. Run Nofee.exe, if we did everything right, a window will appear: Done!
5. We start mining.